Thursday 23 January 2014

Old Friend

old friend I’m sure you will never forget, Where we used to wildly play. 

The night was never an obstacle; To us, it was forever day. 

I’m sure you will never regret, The quarrels we used to have. 

We have offended each other well; But by it, learnt good from bad. 

I’m sure you will never trash, The memories we have constructed. 

The ones we often summon, When our souls become corrupted. 

I’m sure you will never reject, That I was ever a friend. 

Oh, how we spent the years fully; Years that surpassed an end. I’m sure you will never appear, At my doorstep ever again. I’ve never shown appreciation; So thank you dearly, old friends...



This Beautiful Poem is Written by My Amazing Brother Kamlesh Lalwani


Image Courtesy : Google


5 comments:

Yashwant R. B. Mathur said...

Very Nice


Regards.

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

Truely amazing poem..You brother penned it well.. :-)

Bhavana Lalwani said...

@Yashwant ji .. Thank u.

@Nagini .. Thanks a lot :) :)

Uma Anandane said...

Beautiful words!

Bhavana Lalwani said...

Thnkss Uma :) :)