Tuesday 22 November 2011

cocoon

Close the door..close this door along with its windows .. coz I do not want to listen to anyone, I do not want to see anyone.

Close the door, coz I do not want to be seen by anyone, I don't want to be listened by anyone.

Close this door, coz I don't want to see this side of world/earth.

Close the door, coz  it is now enough explored and explained.

Close the Door, coz I want to open another  door to see the  other side of the Earth

Close this door, So I can open new door  to see new people, I want to listen new voices.

Close this door and its windows, coz now these old voices and faces associated with them are now irritating me.

Close this door and its windows,  coz  now, I don not like them anymore. they are appearing so gloomy, so old and weird.


Close this door..

Close this door along with its window, coz I want to flyaway towards a new sky.

Close this door, coz  I want to , yes coz I WANT SO..

Close this door, So  I can open new one to  make new friends, coz I want to talk new things.

Close the door, so I can open the new window, window to the new world, to the new life.

Close this door, coz  I want to see a new garden of  life,  full of new roses and their thorns. 

Close this door...

Now why am I writing all this stuff..coz recently, just  couple of days back, a thought struck my mind..when some random thoughts, musings stormed my little brain..and I felt like to share, to tell, to talk with someone...and few names, actually a few only ..flashed in my mind, names and their relations, their place in my life and my place in their life ...and most of all, will they be interested in all those  things that I am thinking about and  wants to talk about. ..will they listen to all that stuff?? with each name, lots of things appeared in my mind and I tried to find , to link them with what I wanted..will they spare time? they have time? And each time, I got a negative answer. suddenly, I felt there is nobody, with whom I can talk, can share what I was having in my mind..lots of things, words,  ( I will say this, I will say that..maybe I will get this answer or may be that one...then this thing and then that....and this can go on and on until I don't get tired of my own imaginations).

But I realized, there is hardly a single name who will listen to me..a name ...of my own..a name for me...a name sitting with me and taking interest in those things , that are my interests.  though, there are many names..friends, I should call them. but are they really  MY FRIEND (definition of friend is very narrow for me..I can't say like "har ek friend zaroori hota hai....par jo hona chahiye wo bhi hai ya nahin..)...I don't know ..I am not able to decide..I don't know what should I trust or whom I should listen....There was a time when I was used to telling every single (small or big no matter) sorrow, happiness, events or achievements to my friends... there was a best friend to share every single emotion and thought, there were friends to talk with and feel relaxed..but  now it is a time..when I, myself do not bother to tell ANYTHING to ANYONE, because I already know what replies I would or could or should get.





And that is why I am saying..Close this door and its windows...
 

 

5 comments:

RAJANIKANT MISHRA said...

alienation............... alone in world full of men[we].............this is tragedy of life which searches for meanings.........which searches for some absolute truth to rest the head.....something which doesnt happen ................alienation....

१.

बंद दराज़ से निकल
छा जाता है ,
धुंधले अंधियारे सा
घेर लेता है
अकेलापन.

२.

स्याह
मन का फैलाता हुआ
चुप चाप पैठ जाता है
मन पर छाया
अकेलापन.

३.

साथ तुमको लिए चलता है
अकेले नहीं आता
अकेलापन.

Namisha Sharma said...

every 1 ...almost every 1's fav. topic is "ME", seldom they r interested in "U" or whats going in UR life..... true confession :- "there is hardly a single name who will listen to me..a name ...of my own..a name for me...a name sitting with me and taking interest in those things , that are my interest."

lijindev said...

was a tough one

but nice
got it
http://www.devdrums.com

Unknown said...

jab kuch dur khudk sang chal longi
tab piche kya choot gaya
iski yad aayengi...
firbhi... it doesnt make any difference... if u felt it is the right path... then definitsly u have to follow ur heart...

mayank ubhan said...

Aapne kab ye khidkiyaan aur darwaaze itni jor se band kar liye Bhavana...ye pata hi nai chala.... par aisa kyu kiya ki koi awaaz bi na pahunch sake aur naa hi us suraj ki kirne...ye jawaab shayad kabi nai milega...naa to खामोशी, na डायरी का एक गीला पन्ना na hi koi कहानी के किरदार.. bas isi sochan ch jindadi muk jaani hai ki kahan कुछ टूट गया .. gaya... sab ek एक अधूरा ..सुना अनसुना सपना ..hi ho ke re gea..
Thanks and regards..
Mayank